The ICLF also welcomes applications from non-lawyers with an interest in corporate law such as directors and company secretaries.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Updates on current issues in relation to corporate law
- Discounts on ICLF events
- Members of the ICLF are entitled to participate in the ICLF’s online discussion group on LinkedIn. This is a private discussion group which facilitates the discussion of matters of interest to members including new legal developments, relevant conferences and relevant publications.
- Link to Irish Corporate Law Forum LinkedIn Group
- Paid up individual and institutional members may log in on this site to access the ICLF Digital Library consisting of a range of ICLF speakers’ papers and presentations analysing aspects of Irish corporate law and corporate governance practice.
- CPD points for conference attendance
- Entitlement to attend special members’ events
Membership Categories and Rates 2014
- Senior members – €105
Members of the legal profession and allied professions of more than 3 years standing
- Junior members – €55
Of less than three years standing, public sector employees and academics
- Corporate Membership – €300
The corporate membership rate for 2015 is €300 and entitles up to 10 persons from the same organisation to attend an ICLF event at the discounted members’ rate.
How to Join
To join, please complete the Membership Application Form.
Cheques should be made payable to Irish Corporate Law Forum and requests for membership addressed to:
Irish Corporate Law Forum
6-9 Trinity Street